Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ignorance WAS bliss.

I've started to want more from my 184. Whilst increasing 5s power is a losing game for the frugal-minded, I hope to increase the handling ability of my car.

Here begs the question: in this day age, where does one find sway bars for a 5th gen celica?

But also, can I expect a 6th gen sway bar (and relevant accessories) to fit a 5th gen?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ignorance WAS bliss.

I've started to want more from my 184. Whilst increasing 5s power is a losing game for the frugal-minded, I hope to increase the handling ability of my car.

Here begs the question: in this day age, where does one find sway bars for a 5th gen celica?

But also, can I expect a 6th gen sway bar (and relevant accessories) to fit a 5th gen?
Junkyard!

·
Registered
12 Posts
"Whiteline suspension" makes good sway bars and BC racing makes good adjustable coil overs. You can also get all new bushings for your car, polly bushing for eveything but the motor mounts, it makes the ride rough but it handles very good. (polly motor mounts makes the car shake like crazy) It's what I have done on my car and it's been a total transformation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts