Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>i can't seem to find this anywhere i was wondering if the mount points on a 2k1 gt-s engine will line up as a direct bolt in to a 94 celica

or
how in the hezzll can i wake up my 1.8 that i drive now
i can't get any power out of her i do not want to turbo
or supercharge, just looking for pointers to get real all motor,
naturally aspirated power</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>it wouldnt be worth swapping the new celica motor, no it doenst match up
engines that will are
4afe
7afe
5afe
5sfe
3sge
3sgte
only ones worth a swap is the bottom three. but the 5sfe and 3sge still arnt power houses, so to many it isnt worth the trouble.
Getting power out of your 7afe isnt gonna be cheap and little bolt ons (cai, exhast ect....) really wont do much. performance for that engine isnt gonna be cheap at all. all you can really do is raise the compression have some cams made, larger injectors engine management ect.... its gonna take the large items to get some power out of that but these mods would probrolly cost more then a swap and would take that engine to the maxumum. being maybe around 200hp. so in all reality the swap would be the better bet.</font>

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>thanks for the info,i'm just trying to get an idea of what can be done, to tell the truth i am looking for more power out of this engine and pretty much lost most hope,(on finding bolt ons anyway) i will have to put alot more thought into this as i do like the car alot it just does not have the power that i desire.
Thanks again!
hoj</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts