Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a NEW TOYOTA CELICA SuperCharger it is not like anything that i have seen before of so i ordered it.
i will have it on 7/29/02 for my 96 Celica 1.8L .
i will keep you updated.

look at it : TOYOTA CELICA SuperCharger

tell me what you think.
???

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
i dont think i would of bought it... all it is is a fan. ur intake sucks a great amount of air. and the only was that this can help is if it can push that same amount of air. i might be wrong but let us know what it does for you.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i heard from some guy on ebay that they just sent him some pictures and information and it was just a gimmick. but, i hope you don't get ripped off. just beware.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got the supercharger, no actully i got a fan that dose not do #### but go round and round .I got it on 7/31/02 and it took me 3 hours yesterday and 2 hours today to make it fit and
i installed a diffrent button from autozone.I made it look good
but the bottom line is "its not worth it".
i probbly got about 3HP.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
damn, another bad experience on eBay...I'm losing faith...I ordered some bulbs from some jerkoff, paid right away, and never got 'em. I emailed and called the guy & got nothing. He didn't have any negative feedback until mine. I've gone to eBay, PayPal, BBB, PlanetFeedback, and now I'm considering going through the District Attorney's office in Missouri (where he lives), but I'm not sure it's worth it...I don't think anything will come of my complaints...I'm tempted to post his contact info here & see if anyone will collect for me

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i had a good experience with ebay, granted i was apprehensive, but i trusted the guy and i got my turbo. a day early i might add. sorry no one else is having any luck.

hey if any one wants to accually turbo their car ihave built a 5sfe compatable turbo for under $1000. email me here at [email protected]  if you want any more info.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
it aint anything about e-bay, i mean if you wanna get something on there then get it, but do your research first.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts