Toyota Celica Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
this is old but ill reply anyway. my buddy has an 04 (i think) SXT 5spd. i beat him in a race once. thats all we ever raced. i have a 92 celica gt 5spd. his car has 65xxx miles? mine has 192,000? mine is all stock and so is his. and i wasnt redlining, i dont redline EVER. i had it to about 5500RPMS at each shift

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
The other day my girlfriend called and told me that some kid in an SRT4 was driving like a jerk on the highway tailgating people and cutting in and out of traffic. The kid was tailgating her and when he went to pass her she floored it, as did he. She said she heard the car making a "wooshing noise" but he couldn't gain any ground on her. She eventually slowed down to take her exit and let him pass. I was so proud!

She drives a 2006 Honda Accord V6 Sedan.

·
Registered
331 Posts
QUOTE (MA70Supra88 @ Sep 10 2008, 02:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=172056
The other day my girlfriend called and told me that some kid in an SRT4 was driving like a jerk on the highway tailgating people and cutting in and out of traffic. The kid was tailgating her and when he went to pass her she floored it, as did he. She said she heard the car making a "wooshing noise" but he couldn't gain any ground on her. She eventually slowed down to take her exit and let him pass. I was so proud!

She drives a 2006 Honda Accord V6 Sedan.[/B]
your girl is a keeper! haha you taught her well

G

·
MA70 just jacked this thread, lol...

oh and you said there was 4 people in the car... the driver and 3 girls.. that'll wiegh the car down enough to give you an advantage... 500 pounds right there if they all weigh 125

still, a win is a win.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts