Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#348EA9'>Okay i couldnt figure out title that would match this but anyways this isnt so racing but just funny thing that happened to me.

on way to home one day someone was tailing me fairly close compared to speed pretty long, it seemed morelike drafting tho  :laugh: i wasnt so happy about that, there was crossroad ahead which is monitored by automagic camera (you speed > you're in photo) and has alot slower speedlimit so i had to drop my speed to avoid ticket of course, dude on my tail came even closer and it was enough for me so after crossroad i shifted to 3rd and decided to try some acceleration of my celi.... "experiment" was success and after moment i watched in mirror and noticed small car like dot somewhere back  
</font>

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#348EA9'>we dont have so much those... road i use between home and work has only 2 cameras and limit on those are 70km/h but i can drive 80km/h on those, some brave peoples go even faster but its on very limit i guess, also they always dont have camera inside, and you cannot know that.</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts