Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I recently found out that my cars door speakers do work, but they are blown. (The subs in the 10 speaker system of a 91 GTS) And I need to replace them, but i dont know what sizes will fit the door.  The local custom speaker shop told me that they would put smaller speakers in that spot.  But if the spots were made for subs, then there will be subs  :D I was wondering if anyone knew the sizes that fit in the doors or a site I could use to find the sizes/brands.  

I am also in need of the tweeter cover to the drivers side door.  The clips on it have broken and cant be repaired. And no junkyards around here have many GTS's with 10 speaker systems.  If you can get this part. please let me know and we can deal.</font>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font color='#000000'>sorry, i have no knowledge beyond the basic speaker setup (gt). i would recommend you search the internet high and low, youre bound to find it. may i also add my $.02 about the speakers....you should get a component setup so you can replace the subs and the tweeters. and if thats what you were gonna do, good job.
good luck
george</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Yeah if you take the door apart you'll know for sure, though I'm sure if you google it you'll be able to find out eventually...  I found some place that might have the info, I've contacted them and I'll let you know if I get an answer
</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts