Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hey all, yeah I'm travelling again.  I'm in Rome, Italy right now (today's my 3rd day and tomorrow I'm going to Florence) and yesterday I was walking along the street in front of the hotel and was amazed at all the cars here that wern't what I expected them to be.  I also realied that there probably arn't too many nice cars since a lot of the roads arn't asphalt, they're flag stones or cobblestones left over from the Roman Empire.  I stopped at a street to cross and looked to the right to see if there were any cars oncoming so I could cross and all of a sudden I saw some VERY familar head lights.  I swear I stopped in the middle of the road and drooled over the silver 7th gen celica that pulled up.  When I walked by the rear I saw it was a GT and it didn't have a spoiler, but it did have the nicer rims with the larger tires.  There were no other visible mods such as an exhaust, but then again the guy driving was in his 30's-40's wearing a suit and tie.  Let's see if I see any other celi's on this trip, I'm keeping my eyes peeled!</font>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts