Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#8D38C9'>Just the other day I was wondering why I never see celi's anywhere other than europe... Well eeeeeeearly this morning we were on our way to Queen Aliye International Airport to leave for Istanbul from Amman, Jordan.  This small car started to tail us and then honked for us to move our a$$ over (middle eastern drivers have NO manners or courtesy).  As we moved over I looked over out of the window and saw this small silver car zoom by, and as I was griping to myself over sunday drivers I managed to catch the rear emblem and thought I saw celica on the right corner.  I was so excited and then later he got stuck behind another driver so I got up close enough to really make sure that it did really say CELICA on it.  Now since I don't know too much about the early gens, I can't be sure whether it was a 2nd or 3rd gen.  I checked the member pics area to see if anything clicked but even then I wasn't sure, though I am nearly 100% it wasn't a 1st gen.  I wish he hadn't taken the next ramp off so I could have had a better chance to see more of it and memorize it.  It looked like he had a few accessories, but nothing fancy like an exhaust though the paint was in good condition.  I was so excited afterwards to be able to tell you guys about this!
*so proud of myself*</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts