Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Curious as to where everyone is...I know that there are next to none Celicas in Arkansas...Kinda cool in one way...Kinda sucks in another...At least in the Car shows you have something different they can look at instead of the Civics..  Just curious if anyone is Near Central Arkansas...or if there are Any Around Atlanta Georgia...
  Catch ya Guys Lata
      Steve

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey I'm from brookhaven mississippi..I know how you feel, I have the only celica in town, except for an 89 ST that an old woman drives

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm from northern Maine.  Only other 6th Gen Celica I've ever seen around here had Canadian plates.  Quite a few 7th gens around.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yes Lots of people are getting the 7th gen...i'm glad to see people finally picking up on the celica line and all but i hope it doesn't turn into one of those mustang sprawls where every car you start seeing on the streets is a civic, mustang, or celica

M

·
0 Posts
:sleeping: I'm from Tampa, Florida and have a 1990 Baby Blue GT-S. I see tons of 5th and 7th generations around, although not too many 6th generations which is one of the best looking models.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'm from Washington and everyone here has a celica it seems like, which is cool cause I can get parts cheap and easy.  I have a 1991 Celica GT Hatchback and I just bought a 2000 GT-S.  If anyone is ever interested in a 7th gen., I suggest findlaytoyota.com cause they are hella cheap!  They have a 2000 GT-S on their site for only $17,000.  You can't beat that!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am in bay area, CA. My friend has a 94' Celica GT. I came here to learn more about it.  :laugh:

Any pointers to other good sites about 6th gen Celica? Thanks!

Z

·
0 Posts
i just got a 93 celica gt so i'm new to toyota performance in general. i used to have a 94 accord which is how i entered into this whole import thing. i'm still kinda partial to hondas though,

·
Registered
42 Posts
zidek_celica, Hello~!

Nice to have you here. What makes you leaving the Honda and go for Celica? Can you share??  :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
lol i just now finally read it im 20 mins from Martinsville VA, booyaaa

1 - 20 of 187 Posts