Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hey i just started up jinxpx productions.  Its a site that is half dedicated to imports.  JinxPx Motorsports.  I sell some mods and kits there too but i am really looking for some interested people who want to show off their cars.  I feature a ride a month.  go to www.jinxpxproductions.com  to get the down what about it.  but it would help get my site going (suggestions incouraged) and get some nice celis on the site.    Thanx</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>I can get a kits for you from my shop.  If interested let me know.</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i can get u a kit and wheels also........i got a sick celi...gimme ur email so i can email them to u  

1 exquizit celica</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>WOOHOO! I'm getting hooked up!

Cliff: I know ALL about your celi!  my e-mail is [email protected]  I'd love any help I can get!  You're the best!

CelicaXIV:  Cliff has the greatest celi, ask him to show it off, it's awesome!  Thanks for the help with the kit, I'll get in touch with you... maybe do a bit of haggling between you two, see who gets me the better price <lol>  :D</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts