Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#736AFF'>I been thinking for a while to get a new car, but its not a car at all, its an SUV.
i've always wanted an suv  but then my parents got me a celica, that is how i stummbled onto this site, lookin for things to make my car better... look where that got me.

but im still stickin with toyota is tha thing but i dont know if i want the 4 runner or a sequoia. either way i end up with a car payment, but does anyone know which would be better long run wise?
celicas are still tha shiz  :p</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i like 4runners but my friend who has one says they are SLOW~! im sure youre not getting it for speed though. i dont know anyone who owns a seqouia but when i was looking through the toyota site i saw that concept suv/car hybrid thing and it looks pretty badass.

The RSC

i just think that would be a cool car. who knows if its even coming out anytime soon.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>SUV's are crappy. cant drive em properly, not safe, not fun, look rubbish, use heaps of fuel,

get another celi or other jap coupe. a chicky in a coupe is far sexier than a chick in a truck</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 12 2003,3:04
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
celicas are still tha shiz  

When I put my 02' Rodeo up to a runner, the rodeo had more pick up..... But hey whatever you like chica88

</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>And while you are at it, why don't you tell her how well the Rodeo off-roads too  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
why don't you tell her how well the Rodeo off-roads too  [/B]
Ok so I went alittle crazy with the 4wheel drive on the first day...And the rodeo has ALOT of backseat room too..  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 13 2003,8:03
why don't you tell her how well the Rodeo off-roads too  
Ok so I went alittle crazy with the 4wheel drive on the first day...And the rodeo has ALOT of backseat room too..  :oops:</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>Is that a hint  ???  :oops:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 14 2003,11:20
Is that a hint  
A hint? Well then heres another hint... Whats blonde and gOoOgally and owns a red ball?  
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>That would be me.. so what do I win  :kungfu:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>You win an autographed picture of me!  :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SUV's are crappy. cant drive em properly, not safe, not fun, look rubbish, use heaps of fuel[/B]
So what are you trying to say ToOoF, you don't like them?  :D  There not as bad as winnebagos, THOSE things suck! There the same shape as ponys!
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Let's see, they both can have a 4.7L V8 and they can both be supercharged.  So which one looks better is your only desicion if price isn't a factor.

I say get a Tundra Access Cab, unless you like soccer mom mobiles</font>

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 14 2003,2:18
<font color='#000000'>You win an autographed picture of me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</font>
<font color='#000000'>ur weird  :p

SUVS are cool, well the sport crossover ones.  The porsche and the infiniti could take a celica anyday sadly, the top line infiniti can even hang with mine  :down:

i heard even in corners too, the truck drives like a vette damn infiniti messin up da natural order of thins  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@April 14 2003,2:18
<font color='#000000'>You win an autographed picture of me!  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SUV's are crappy. cant drive em properly, not safe, not fun, look rubbish, use heaps of fuel
So what are you trying to say ToOoF, you don't like them?  
 There not as bad as winnebagos, THOSE things suck! There the same shape as ponys!
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>:glare: I got ripped, I already have pics of you, I don't need an autograph  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
ur weird  

SUVS are cool, well the sport crossover ones.  The porsche and the infiniti could take a celica anyday sadly, the top line infiniti can even hang with mine  [/B]
The infiniti looks freakin crazy! I stopped and looked at one on the lot, it totally kicked ass. But the tag on it was like $48 or 55k! It was insane for an SUV! Hey hottie for a project, you and your brother can tweek out my rodeo! (I'll provide the GPS for ya  
 ) I'm not weird...Because my mom said so!  
HAHAHAHA!

The Tundra cab will probably come in a supercharged model before the celicas!  

I already have pics of you, I don't need an autograph  [/B]
Well I need you to sign the pics I printed off of you, from www.celicafreak.com  

I wouldn't mind an autographed picture..[/B]
Thats why nobody f***s with Canada, they're crazy up there!  
</font>

1 - 20 of 57 Posts