Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>SEMA SEMA SEMA SEMA SEMA SEMA..........where u check out all the new S**T coming out on the market for cars ahd stuff..........11/4-11/8     if anyone is close    come down to VEGAS and check it out    its sick............later...</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<font color='#000000'>ok   what can i say   first day of SEMA kicked ASS......saw many 7th gen celicas there  including the 7000 hp celica that eric had on this site  he drag cel......was sweet as hell.....saw benzo's dumped with 6 12's in the center console from back seat to front seat laid out on 20's with airbags......also saw HKS talked to them bout a sponsor...they were highly interested......talked to EURO LOWRIDER MAGAZINE....they want to FEATURE my car in their magazine....also the editor of LOWRIDER magazine told me to call PRO HOPPER and get the hydros quick.........and i saw the QUANTUM TEK people and they want to sponsor me a new set of 19" QUANTUM TEK'S or a set of 20" ALBA'S for my car for the magazine shoot/shoots.....HPWHEELS r interested in rims for me......lets see   what else   ohh  ACT is highly interested in sponsoring me a clutch assembly.......hmmmmmm lets see   ihave 1 more day of SEMA left for me...more to come tomorrow</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>you all need to be here guys   the SEMA show is phat as hell.....i took my car to the PALMS HOTEL for the QUANTUM TEK ALLOY after SEMA party and it is their on display.........as for other sponsors........lemme get my list out...

EURO LOWRIDER wants to do a feature
MONDERA wheels dont have 20's for front wheel drive...
HPRACING interested in sponsoring 20's
HKS   hehehehehe
PERFORMANCE WHEEL CO.  20's
SPW aftermarker performace dist.
FUTEK ALLOYS  20's
QUANTUM TEK wants to sponsor me a set of 20's now
ADR wheels   20's
KAIZER wheels   20's
ARCEO rims   20's
KRUZ WHEELS   20's
DIABLO RACING WHEELS  20's
SINISTER   hydro's
PICASSO  20's
KOKY WHEELS  20's
ACT    stage 2 racing clutch

EURO LOWRIDER IS HEAVILY INTERESTED IN DOING THE FEATURE........
QUANTUM TEK WANTS TO GIVE ME SOME 20'S FOR THE FEATURE.....
ACT WANTS TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CLUTCH.......
SINISTER IS HEAVILY INTERESTED IN SPONSORING ME ASET OF HYDROS.......

see u all later</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts