Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I was out with my g/f and she was driving my car cuz i cant cuz my lisance has been suspened. So she decied she didnt want to drive so i started to and i got a little 4 lane brigde and it had really small lanes and so old granny was next to started to turn in to my lane like i wasnt there so she was pushing me close to the wall what was not good i slammed on the brake and almost slide into the wall and she just went on her way with out noticing

Then that night, i was comeing back home from seattle with her and i was driving and there was a long line up to get of the freeway but we were doin about 50 or so and when i wasnt looking like 6 cars up they slammed on there brakes.  Lucky i noticed and saw someone jet on the the shoulder in somewhere in my head i thought to "slam on brake and pull to side" doing this with out antilock brakes and my tires skidding. Lucky i dodge it all and afterwards my hands were shaking so bad my g/f drove him when i cam to a gas stop. that was some scary #### cuz i would have gone to jail for max. of 30 days and im 17
 oh ya fun. no more driving until im 18</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Goddamn!  How'd you get your license suspended already?  I'm near the Seattle area too, where about's do you live.  What kinda celica do you have?</font>

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>Ummm.. i got a reakless endangerment($500)Ticket i got a speeding ticket (80 in a 70)($180) and another speeding ticket(40 in a 25)($114) but thgat one was bull cuz the cop was sitting in someone's driveway and i was goign down a hill and i have bad brakes at 1 oclock in the morning with my g/f coming back from a dance at school. so 3 strikes and its gone until april.  :down: so it suxs. I live in fairwood up the hill from tukwila near the benson. i have a 94' black celica st (it sux and its slow)</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts