Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#810541'>Hey well i came to say my goodbyes to everyone its been fun getting to know all of you but i have moved on to a different car, and these are my last couple of days here so later</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>HEY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE JUST CAUSE YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER CAR.

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#810541'>87 NA rx7</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>rx7's are cool, i won't give you any guff about it.
just stay, please stay!!!!!</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Nooo.. nothing against rx7s.  The NA is a good race to a celi.  But we all want you to stay.  Just to have a larger community is awesome. The forums haven't been too active lately.</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ya man dont leave because you get a new car, its better with some outside information on all the other cars we race, and see everyday.

Virginia has too many corvettes i think  i have counted 24 vettes this weekend....all different i think.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>HawkEye: NOOOOOooooooooo! Don't leave us!  Pretty pretty please with whipped cream nuts and a cherry on top??  
 Redswan, Ian, Nemesis and CelicaFan are all right, we still want you here, I mean look at TCS, she has a Honda and SHE'S still sticking around!

Ralph: QUOTE
yeah you can come and give advise. oh well. what kind of cra...i mean car did you get  
?[/B]
LMAO

Frosty & MrJ: QUOTE
LoL Look at Redswan! He has 2 different cars..he doesn't leave
[/B]
no matter how hard we try to get rid of him[/B]
LMAO  :laugh:  
 We love you Red
:laugh:</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font color='#810541'>ok ill stay for you guys, i didnt get rid of the celica..:laugh: i still got it and trying to get it fixed up, but i just got a different car, but i got rid of it..... im just gonna save my money for years and years and get a newer one hehe, i do have a problem with my celica though, i put my gauges on and my air bag light is on all the time
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#810541'>no no, it was no joke, i just never said that i kept the celi, and they thought i sold it lol, all i said was that i got a new car heh sorry, my bad</font>

1 - 20 of 52 Posts