Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#008080'>Bought a set of 17" RTX rims (pic on profile)

I just have no idea who RTX is, can't find a website, just a few people's profiles on Cardomain or other sites who have RTX rims and don't know what they are either...

Any info would be great!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well they look really nice!  Hmm, never heard of them though.  I did a search too, and like you said didn't come up with much of anything.  Could be it's a company that doesn't have a web page or they are a model rather than brand name, or a side brand off of a bigger company.  I also tried a few sites that sell wheels in the hopes that a place with a large selection would have them but no luck.  Where'd you buy the rims from?  If you bought them from someone ask them where they got them from, or ask other people with them where they got them.  This looks likes it's gonna require a bit of research
</font>

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#008080'>Thanx for attempting to find some information for me, the easiest thing for me to do would be to call the Racing shop I bought them at and ask, but Don't really feel like it.

I don't believe that it is the model of rim, because I have found several other cars on sites on the net with RTX rims, they are different models/designs though.

not really a big deal though I guess  :p</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Sorry I couldn't find more... but if you bought them at a shop, calling them is the easiest thing to do!  You should have done that first
 Let us know what you find out!  Good luck and keep us posted  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts