Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay back in April I took these pics from my friends car when we saw this trying-to-rice Saturn while leaving the mall.
Check it out! LMAO

Note the double exhaust tip, HUGE wing with girls on the side (one side colored one side faded), hubcaps, custom DARKSYD plate on WHITE car... God it's a SATURN!!! Oh and the Carl's Tattooing sticker lmao!  

5,529 Posts
I WIN!!!'>LMFAO!!!!  :laugh:
I saw a Geo with a BIG Wing!!!! I thought it was the funniest thing in the world!!! LMFAO!!!
Mer mad props! *My side hurts*

Did they actually think that Big ass thing would make them go faster?  :kungfu:
What is our Country coming to?  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>i when to school with this guy he had a geo storm it was faded primer YELLOW with 2 black stripes it has a huge wing painted yellow with the stripes then it had the hub caps painted white and then there was to spliter things in the back on the side , the was the duel plastic fake exhaust tis on the side but the doors oh the best part was the hand made plastic body with all the way around cracked pieces missing ....it was the best thing to see after a long day of teachers yelling ....i would sit and watch him and the  other ricers fishtail out of the parking lot it was great !</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I saw a camry with those spinners on it on my lunchbreak today, i couldnt help staring at em and i almost missed the green light to turn but someone honked and i took off like a startled horse. I think it looked like crap on the car, but the trippiness of the spinning was just too great to ignore.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font color='#8D38C9'>On a camry??!??  My God, what are people thinking!
lol spinner induced trippiness, niiiiiice!

Once upon a time I wanted spinners for my celi... I was young and naive :down: (lol Castro
)</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Yea, i was totaly mesmerized (sp)....
Sad thing is, my mom wanted to get me hubcaps that spun, yiish.... they were all plastic n ####, almost vomitted when i thought of how it would look with the wheels i have now...</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font color='#8D38C9'>Dammit, Castro keeps putting really good last lines at the end of the posts!  I'm having trouble making replies! lol

Blackie:  OMG those hubcap ones are the WORST!  And your MOM wanted you to get em? ???  Interesting...   If I had gotten em I would have wanted real spinners, not those cheese grater add on's
</font>

1 - 20 of 41 Posts