Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000080'>ok... i broke up with my g-friend about a month ago... she was pissed
and she knows how much i like celicas and how i am looking to get another, and this week she got an immaculate silver 93 2.2L celica hatchback!!! it is almost a work of art, and i almost cried because its the same one that i've had my eye on for a while and told her i was going to get this summer.  Coincidence? i think not.  she just hit me with a big pay back.  (i'll get her though, :suspect: i'll a 4th gen an supe it up beyond belief an run circles around her! :laugh: )</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Just don't let her stop you from getting one if you really like it...  

or, you can get back together, drive her car, then break up with her  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000080'>she bought the one i wanted!!!
now its gone... within her grasps of doom
and shiny goodness!
o:
now i have to start my seach all over again!!  :angry:</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by YeTi@April 24 2003,8:04
<font color='#000000'>she bought the one i wanted!!!
now its gone... within her grasps of doom
and shiny goodness!
o:
now i have to start my seach all over again!!  
</font>
<font color='#000000'>Oh man, that sucks..  :down: What a low thing to do.. It would really suck if an overnight assassination happened  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>dude, that's hella cold.  But, you never know, now that she likes celicas, maybe you have more in common.  On the other hand, she might have just bought it to piss you off..., oh well
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Me and CC could get right on this assasination thing
That is if the right amount of cash comes up..  :blush:</font>

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#000080'>thanx... but i'll have to pass on the Assassin thing... well on the other hand...

n/m i'm looking for a 4th gen gt or gts to supe up... so i can have revenge on the road. :glare:
i just took the piece conneceting the air filter box to the fender intake... will that do anything?
if i drill holes in the box will it then?</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>heheh revenge is sweet

id go for getting a 5th gen like hers and getting

1UP
NOTYRS  (Not Yours)
BTRCHK (better chick)
MORPON  (more poon)
UWEREZ  (You Were EZ)
UGLYEX
DIE EX
NEW-WMN  (new woman)

custom number plates just to show her up. then get some big 17/18" rims go tune some chickies and drive past her w/ two/three chickies in the car she'll spew i guarntee it
</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts