Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>hey everyone, I just put up a page last night for RacerWheel.com, a new import parts merchant. They're less than a year old and the way they're promoting and growing, they'll soon be one of the top shops online
 They have a lot of parts I haven't seen elsewhere & are almost always offering a coupon or discount....check out the page below for more info!

http://www.toyotacelicas.com/shoponline/racerwheel.html

</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#000000'>That site has celica eye lids for $25! The cheapest price I could find those were $190.. I'm ordering some right now, I'll let you guys know how it goes.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>nopionline.com has them for 24.14, keep in mind they are ABS plastic, I think you're thinking of the fiberglass ones that are $155.65 on nopionline.com</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hey TicketBoy I'll give you 10bucks for those plastic eye lids  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Maybe ticketboy should pay you to take those things...they are made by *cough* APC.</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Yes I know bought plastic crap. Now its going to turn into a Christmas present for someone. Maybe I'll get lucky and UPS will loose it. *LOL*</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#000000'>TicketBoy,
I'm sorry you weren't impressed...they do offer a 30 return period, so you might want to look into that... (so, I lose my commission, but I want you to be happy
)

On another note, I just got word from RacerWheel that they're offering free ground shippng on orders $300+

purchase $300 and more . ..
and you get free ground shipping

coupon code is "mk8jk"[/B]
http://www.toyotacelicas.com/shoponline/racerwheel.html</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Sorry to bash your sponsors :down: , I just keep expecting to find something new or original and I keep seeing the same crap that everyone sells.  Can't someone open up a JDM supply store or custom manufacture stuff or at least the nicer toyota parts
o:</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Seriously TicketBoy, I have these magic beans I can sell you for only $25. They aren't even made out of plastic either!  :p</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font color='#000000'>I just got a reply from RacerWheel...
They're going to be carrying a bunch of new manufacturers...I'll let you know who, once they're on board...
and they're going to rethink carrying APC if the feedback is so negative...
Any suggestions for a merchant who seems to want to listen? I'll pass them on
</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#000000'>Update from RacerWheel:
starting today 12/19/02 till 12/25/02
we have a $25 dollar off instant rebate on
prchase of $250 and more...
shopping spree is still
on .. coupon code is " in4bl "

we will be adding

eibach, K&N, HKS, greddy, tanabe, and more ..
we will update you each time we add a new line[/B]
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>If they want to go with a low price point item, I would suggest OBX.  For the price they offer some better stuff.  HKS is good and so is Tanabe.  I would like to see Trial stuff as well as Hotchkis and Veilside.  If they can get any JDM stuff it would sell like hotcakes....OOoo...especially if they smelled like hotcakes.
</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#000000'>Thanks for the suggestions...I'll pass them on

If anyone else would like to see anything else carried by RacerWheel, I can relay that on to 'em... I think I'll extend an invitation to them to come here, so maybe they'll make an appearance & hopfully they'll end up being a great place for Celica owners to shop...we all know how tough it is to find all the parts we want in one place...</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>I just got a gangload of cash as a christmas bonus!!! I'm spending it all on celica stuff from this site  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts