Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stripping my dads old RA21 (coupe) for parts, either to use on my RA22 or to sell, what are some of the big ticket items i should hang onto or sell off?

I got a set of tail light housings, bunch of door cards, a working gauge cluster or 2, weber 45 DCOE carb and cannon intake for a 20R motor, a pair of unused fiberglass front fenders in black, a spare set of windows; door and quarter, plus what looks like a windshield seal still in the toyota plastic bag.

There is more buried in boxes in the basement, or tossed inside the car wrapped in tarps and plastic wrap.

Is there anyone here that's interested in some of these parts? Or is looking for a specific piece.

Can probably ship the smaller parts.

located in Vancouver BC

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm stripping my dads old RA21 (coupe) for parts, either to use on my RA22 or to sell, what are some of the big ticket items i should hang onto or sell off?

I got a set of tail light housings, bunch of door cards, a working gauge cluster or 2, weber 45 DCOE carb and cannon intake for a 20R motor, a pair of unused fiberglass front fenders in black, a spare set of windows; door and quarter, plus what looks like a windshield seal still in the toyota plastic bag.

There is more buried in boxes in the basement, or tossed inside the car wrapped in tarps and plastic wrap.

Is there anyone here that's interested in some of these parts? Or is looking for a specific piece.

located in Vancouver BC
Do you have a drive shaft? Front windshield?

·
Registered
2 Posts

located in Vancouver BC
Hi there, are your carbs still for sale?

·
Registered
1 Posts

located in Vancouver BC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts