Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>Sorry to bash hondas, because some are cool--like Preludes... Anyway, I'm sure you guys have heard this one, but I just heard it the other day...

"Hondas are like tampons... Every ***** has one"

ewwww.... hahahahaha.  :grin:  :devil:
You guys got any more?</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i feel the same way, but its mainly civics and accords they have, haveing something rare or hard to obtain then i can understand, cant come across a honda prelude s2000 or even a del sol, they are tough to come around. thats why i loved the celi, very hard to find, just like the mr2(90-95) and the Supra(92-98), but i admit there are plenty of preludes out there they you see once or twice a day, but you know i give it to honda they do make dependable cars, but in my opinion not as well as toyota, i wreck my celi several times and it always ran, when i totaled it, it still moves, everything is fine, but the body is destroyed
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#FF0000'>hell yeah, those s2000's are hot.. but yeah, I'm with you on the hard to find cars... I'd hate to be driving down the road and see 10 cars exactly like mine. I live out in B.F.E. and everyone has trucks... so my car definately sticks out.  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Racing a Honda is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#FF0000'>Honda
How Odd, No Damn Acceleration
Hold Overs Not Doing Anything
Had One, Never Did Again

Mustang
Massively Under Siezed Tires And No Go

Oldsmobile
Oh Look, Dammit, Some Massive Oil Burning Idiot's Leaking Everything</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Nemesis and Luv: Yeah i'm with you... I love having a car that's not seen often, you get more attention... I hate driving doen the road and every car I see is either a Civic, Subaru, Focus, Taurus... whatever! Plus living in Buffalo, there are pickups and SUV's everywhere so it's nice having a car that stands out!  There are only a handful in my area (most are silver, a color that's overrated and used too often) and I've only seen two with the body kit (a red one and another black one), but I doubt anything else has been added on.  Hopefully with mine I'll make it 3
 And I also hope that I can make mine more hooked up than any of the other celi's in my area!
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#FF0000'>hell yeah, Maryem! make it happen!

In my town I think I've only seen a handful of celi's. and yeah, mostly silver. All of my cars have been red and thats probably all I'll ever buy. hehehe.  :grin:

Toyota Celica=best kept secret.  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>FORD
Found On Road Dead
First On Race Day = to break down
Fixed Or Repaired Daily
Fixed Old Repoed Dodge

Pontaic
Poor Ol Nukka Thought It A Cadillac

GMC
Gods Mechanical Curse</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Luv: QUOTE
hell yeah, Maryem! make it happen![/B]
I hope so!  Anyone wanna donate to the cause??
All of my cars have been red and thats probably all I'll ever buy.[/B]
I wanted red, but I thought that might get a bit TOO much attention, specially with such a hot looking car already.  I have a fear of evil eyes and jinxes... lol
Toyota Celica=best kept secret.
[/B]
HELL YEAH!  :thumbsup:

Hawk: lol! :laugh:

Frosty:  :eek:o: I wanna know what the hell a GMC is doin' on our celica board?? ???</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font color='#FF0000'>yeah, having a flashy car.. none the less.. a RED flashy car is pretty eye catching... by the COPS! hehe. thats why I have a hard time going more than 15 over the speed limit (on the HWY. The intersate is a different story. hehe) without suffering from extreme paranoia.</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>my car is maroon, but my interior is so faded that it looks brown ???</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Luv:  Since I'm usually driving above the speed limit I ALWAYS have paranoia, plus having a car that looks this hot  makes it worse, but yeah if mine was red too I'd be even MORE paranoid!  Red cars always get in trouble...

Hawk: Ewwww yuck! Get some seat covers man!</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>no my seats are maroon, it is just my dash that is brown</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#FF0000'>Yeah, red cars can get you into trouble... Luckily I've only had 2.5 tickets... and well... two tickets and two warnings... but that was all in my first red car... my 93 Pontiac Sunbird... man. what a piece of ####.  :D</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hawk: Paint that dash! :oops:

Luv: I think I've gotten 3-4 tickets and 2 warnings in my celi, and I think 2-3 tickets and 1 warning in the mountaineer I had before that... I used to have an exact number, but now with so many it's hard to keep track.  
</font>

·
Registered
203 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have never goten a ticket I have a dark red Celica. I guess i'm just special.
 Can't wait to add my Shogun ground effects to this baby. Shazaaam!  My parents are always saying "the police will get you since your car is loud and it's red, they go for the brightest car" I said "it's a dark red... and it's not bright" and they said "well... it's bright enough". I don't know, maybe they're right... but who knows I haven't gotten one yet so i'm ok.</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Well..Mine's black so they won't even see me!
My friend got Blue GFX Lights on his Beamer..Every cop pulls him over
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#FF0000'>Meryem-damn! *L* My last two boyfriends (last and current b/f) have had so many tickets they've lost all of their points and lost their liscenses and cars. I sure know how to pick em, huh?   :upside:  Nah, but my b/f is buying me a cold air intake tomorrow!!! yaaaayyy!! next pay check I'm buying a catback exhaust with a burnt tip.. Can't decide if I should #### it sideways... probably won't...

Slaxer-you're lucky! hope ya don't get one tomorrow just for saying that... haha.. that would be some ####.  :D</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<font color='#FF0000'>Frosty-yeah, I have a never-been-opened blue neon lights and since my car is red I wouldn't put them on there b/c they don't match... but yeah, I heard that in some states it was illegal to have blue or red ground effects.. but I also heard you could, just as long as the actual lights aren't showing. ugh. I dunno. I'll probably just sell them to the first buyer for dirt cheap and not worry about it. (I got the neons for free).

btw, in my last post, I guess I said a dirty word... but allow me to rephrase.... "I'm getting a catback exhaust.. I can't decide if I want to adjust it so it goes sideways..."</font>

1 - 20 of 38 Posts