Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>have a 91 st, i dont have power windows/locks right now but i was thinking about getting the window/lock motors from the junk yard and i wanted to know if they would be a direct fit or do i have to make new holes and how hard it would be to use the wiring from the used car

and where i could get the wiring diagram for the doors power windows/locks

if anyone can help it would be great</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>well yeah they would probrolly bolt in, but the wiring wont be there for them.. being they are central lock there gonna be very confusing to hook up. and will also require some type of computer to work. locks i would go with a universal kit before trying ur idea. power windows... should also bolt in but again wiring wont be there both door harness have two plugs that plug right inside the kick panels so if u replaced the door harness they should plug right in, but I couldnt tell u if the wiring was there beyond that plug.. so if u plugged it in they still might not work. I sell universal kits for locks and windows, might be a better idea shot me a email at [email protected] and ill go throught some options with you.</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts