Toyota Celica Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, that's my love, she'll have some new paint soon. I have just bought some rear spoiler and other exterior stuff (lights, vents etc.) to make her even prettier hehe :) don't have much time now but I'll post some new pix when she's complete :)

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice. Looks alot like mine just in much better shape. My wife and I are in the process of making a mold for a new bumper. If it comes out as good as I hope we might mark a few to sale. Its amazing what you can do with spray foam wire and fiberglass

·
Registered
29 Posts
That one was my wife. I want to make one that follows the lines . Dont know exactly how yet. I have been going through web images like crazy to get ideas. I dont care for the rice rocket look like that spoiler I want a classic sleek sports car look.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yeah it doesn't matter at all

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm not saying this like I'm making the rules here, but feel free to post dozens of photos of your Celi. Trust me I see them all! If I don't see them the day you post them I'll see them the next day or so. I love seeing photos of Celicas, since there's not too much on the internet.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
You guys can talk about the mods you've done to it, how it handles corners, etc. etc.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was curious because the engine compartment can be dressed up as much as the body. Even if I leave an engine stock I still dress it up :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
A little off topic and wrong thread but my boss at my fab shop gave me a 5 inch turbo from a ford semi and thinks I should put it in my celica. I think the lag would be pointless. I think he was serious and the scares me ;) we have the machinery to fab just about anything we want so we could do it but I think it would be better suited in my 454 burbon

·
Registered
29 Posts
The video is my projects from right to left 99 suburban 454 vortec got for free just put in long sleeve pistons and new crank, 2006 Chrysler paid 400 for it redid the front end and paint and straightenEd the frame, 2002 dodge 2500 24 valve Cummins got for free for a wedding present, 1987 Suzuki samurai best off road vehicle ever paid 800 new main seal rebuilt the carb and new u joints, and last but not least my new toy and probably the biggest project body wise and the fact I know nothing about toyota lol never mind it didn't load the video

Attachments

21 - 40 of 77 Posts