Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger axle keeps popping out of the transmission. I looked up parts and the passenger side axle doesn’t have a snap ring?
I keep my back on me and push it back in everytime it pops out and keep driving lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a new snap ring and axle as well, and I shoved that thing in so it wont come loose. After 7 times of getting stranded, jacking it, popping it back in and all, it still came loose. I took it to a local mechanic and he said they just "positioned" the axle so till this day I don't know what they did. Hopefully someone comes along and enlightens the both of us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a new snap ring and axle as well, and I shoved that thing in so it wont come loose. After 7 times of getting stranded, jacking it, popping it back in and all, it still came loose. I took it to a local mechanic and he said they just "positioned" the axle so till this day I don't know what they did. Hopefully someone comes along and enlightens the both of us.
Lmao isn’t that weird? My snap ring just shipped so hopefully I’ll know next week

1 - 3 of 3 Posts