Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Heres an event: Party at my place this weekend on the 13th!  :cool:  Messenger me for info!  :p</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Will there be any chick celica drivers there?  :glare:  I've yet to see a chick celica driver...</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>They will be an assortment chick drivers. Theres a hot blonde that has a tweeked out supra. Rest of them are in hondas, celicas, bmws, you'll see. I'm telling you though man, celica girls have issues...</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#000000'>"celica girls have issues", thats a pretty bold statement...This being a celica site and everything.</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Ok the Tangerines song by the flaming lips is getting played out dude...If you play it at the party, I'll half to protest!</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color='#000000'>Cj I'll have soooo much liquor at the party that you'll be busy with some of the supra girls  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I'm never drinking that much again..........Then again, theres always vegas!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font color='#00FF00'>Ya for real, next time when theres an open bar, pace yourself. Don't just grab a bottle and turn it up. Just wait for the christmas party comming up!!  :ghost:</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font color='#8D38C9'>There was the fridaynight party...It ROCKED! Then there was a Christmas party....It was INSANE! NOW there is going to be a NEW YEARS EVE party....It will be MONUMENTAL!</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hey CJ. I saw a very....Interesting girl in the car with you...Care to set the record straight?  :D</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>OK I'm going to go out on a limb and say....Mooooooo!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!  :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Funny. I saw you on here then you signed off. Give me a call on my cell.. (Lost ur # )</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I feel like I missed a lot of fun!!!  :down: Although Supra chicks don't top celica chicks  :cool:  They just can't compare
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>The chick or the car??  I would take a supra over a celica ANY DAY... that's one of my favorite cars actually... right with the viper...
</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>Well I know two twin turbo supra chicks here.. There not shy about melting tires either! If your ever in the area mR.j, I'll have you meet them  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts