Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Red Toyota celica for part out. Its a 1992 GT coup trim, The the block and head is toast. Not looking to do a motor swap. All interior pieces are intact as well as exterior. Need an item? Message me with a price and a description of what you looking for. Will post pics on request.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I need both visors, but need to know if they look like these where they bolt on. Along with they clip.
I got both visors and I probably have the clips still. They are under my thread. I accept paypal. Make me an offer and they are yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Red Toyota celica for part out. Its a 1992 GT coup trim, The the block and head is toast. Not looking to do a motor swap. All interior pieces are intact as well as exterior. Need an item? Message me with a price and a description of what you looking for. Will post pics on request.
Hello my name is James from Steelville Missouri. My wife has a 1992 Celica gt hatchback and needs a front bumper and what is below it that fits over the fog lights. If you have these parts and a price let me know. Thankyou for any info you may have..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts