Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working to restore my 81 Celica for a while, and I'm having to downsize my store of spare parts, which includes an entire spare car.

The car I'm parting out is an RA43C Celica coupe with a 22R carburated motor, manual transmission, A/C, power steering, manual windows, and a sunroof. I'm also willing to sell extra spare parts I have, which include covers, badges, trim pieces, hard-to-find smog parts, some steering parts, hub caps, and a few other things.

A lot of the parts in the 81 Celicas were shared with older Celicas Most of the car is the same as the 78/79/80 Celica, or compatible if there are differences, and a lot of the parts were just carry-overs from the first generation.

I'd like to make my storage bill smaller, and help out old Celica owners at the same time if I can. Please contact me if you need parts.

Some of my parts are posted on CraigsList as well, so you can look there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1981 Celica Liftback harness

I am looking for a complete uncut dash wiring harness from a 1981 Celica Liftback. One that had cruse control.

Bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
1981 celica Passenger door panel

Hello im looking for a passenger side door panel for my 1981 toyota celica, do you have one available or know where i can find one? you can call or text me as well to the number below

Thank you,
David E.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been working to restore my 81 Celica for a while, and I'm having to downsize my store of spare parts, which includes an entire spare car.

The car I'm parting out is an RA43C Celica coupe with a 22R carburated motor, manual transmission, A/C, power steering, manual windows, and a sunroof. I'm also willing to sell extra spare parts I have, which include covers, badges, trim pieces, hard-to-find smog parts, some steering parts, hub caps, and a few other things.

A lot of the parts in the 81 Celicas were shared with older Celicas Most of the car is the same as the 78/79/80 Celica, or compatible if there are differences, and a lot of the parts were just carry-overs from the first generation.

I'd like to make my storage bill smaller, and help out old Celica owners at the same time if I can. Please contact me if you need parts.

Some of my parts are posted on CraigsList as well, so you can look there.
Hi,

I was wondering if you have the moonroof for the 81 celica?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts