Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 4th gen 1989 Celica GT convertible, manual transmission. VIN is JT5ST62KXK7294370. This car came with air conditioning.

I need the correct part number for the climate control panel that goes with this car. Online, I see a few different options, and want to be sure I get the correct one for this year and model.

A photo of what mine looks like is attached. Can anyone help out?

Also, in case I need it, anyone know of a person/company that can refurbish one of these panels. A couple of the speed buttons are out on mine.

Thanks - J

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
250 Posts
Most parts have there numbers either printed, stamped or tagged on the part itself. Is there an imprint. If there are numbers/letters stamped or molded on the plastic that would be what you're looking for. Maybe a local Toyota dealer would be able to look it up for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They all suffer the same cause - solder joints have cracked - get a solder iron and solder and reheat and reflow all the joints it will work great again. Practice on a junk board so you get the hang of it. Also do all of them or you end up taking it out three time like I did ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts