Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#990000'>I just got my Wisdom Teeth pulled..and oh my does it ever suck! The pulling wasn't bad..but the aftermath just sucked!

Wish me luck!  :D</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>that sucks dude  :(

look at the bright side, you saved yourself from a buttload of pain later  :thumbsup:</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I had to have surgery for mine cause two were impacted and I had all 4 taken at once  :down: They said not to worry about dry sockets (terrible pain when you get them) because you usually only have that happen if you smoke.  Well, they LIED!!!  :angry: I had two dry sockets
 Took almost 3 weeks to feel better, they had to keep packing them with medicine  :glare:</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#990000'>I had all 4 teeth pulled..and they had a lot of trouble with the bottom right one..Im really feelin the pressure and paint his morning..Atleast the bleeding has ceased
</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ugh, that sucks...were you knocked out at least? I remember when I had mine pulled...man that was probably the worst experience of my life! For that, I wasn't knocked out & they lied to me too! I was told that, after my mouth was numb, they were just going to wiggle them to see if they're loose. Then I hear the sound!! That was the worst part! I wish I could type what it sounded like, but I'm sure you can imagine!
The reason I wasn't knocked out is because they told me that it would hurt more after the surgery if they put me under. LOL...yah, right!
</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@May 07 2003,9:59
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
look at the bright side, you saved yourself from a buttload of pain
A buttload of pain huh.. You would know this how?  :oops: LoL</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>Only YOU would pick up on that line...  :laugh:</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>When you have the left over vicadin though, you won't be complaining,  hahahaha, makes everything feel good i've heard from my friends.  But, i was fortunate and never had to have mine pulled.</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by 4th-gen GT-S@May 07 2003,11:03
<font color='#000000'>When you have the left over vicadin though, you won't be complaining,  hahahaha, makes everything feel good i've heard from my friends.  But, i was fortunate and never had to have mine pulled.</font>
<font color='#000000'>percocet  :thumbsup:</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by CelicaFan@May 07 2003,8:05
<font color='#000000'>ugh, that sucks...were you knocked out at least? I remember when I had mine pulled...man that was probably the worst experience of my life! For that, I wasn't knocked out & they lied to me too! I was told that, after my mouth was numb, they were just going to wiggle them to see if they're loose. Then I hear the sound!! That was the worst part! I wish I could type what it sounded like, but I'm sure you can imagine!
The reason I wasn't knocked out is because they told me that it would hurt more after the surgery if they put me under. LOL...yah, right!
</font>
<font color='#990000'>I was only frozen, and omg was I frozen..My bottom lip didn't unfreeze til the morning and I got the surgery at about lunch, oh and yes he cracked both my bottom teeth, and that sound is disgusting!

QUOTE
look at the bright side, you saved yourself from a buttload of pain  


A buttload of pain huh.. You would know this how?   LoL[/B]
OMFG ROFL!  :D  :laugh:  :blush:</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Celica Chick+May 07 2003,10:30-->QUOTE (Celica Chick @ May 07 2003,10:30)
<font color='#000000'><!--QuoteBegin-TicketBoy
@May 07 2003,9:59
QUOTE
look at the bright side, you saved yourself from a buttload of pain
A buttload of pain huh.. You would know this how?  :oops: LoL[/B]
Only YOU would pick up on that line...  :laugh:</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>dude ticketboy, don't you remember?  you were the one who told me what it feels like


cc  :D</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,548 Posts
Originally posted by stspiffy+May 07 2003,5:48-->QUOTE (stspiffy @ May 07 2003,5:48)
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by Celica [email protected] 07 2003,10:30
<!--QuoteBegin-TicketBoy
@May 07 2003,9:59
QUOTE
look at the bright side, you saved yourself from a buttload of pain
A buttload of pain huh.. You would know this how?  :oops: LoL
Only YOU would pick up on that line...  :laugh:[/B]
dude ticketboy, don't you remember?  you were the one who told me what it feels like


cc  
</font>[/B][/QUOTE]
<font color='#000000'>at least he didn't try to show you...
</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaFan@May 07 2003,5:51
<font color='#000000'>at least he didn't try to show you...
</font>
<font color='#000000'>you have no idea  :down:

must've gotten some crazy ideas over the spring break  ???</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by TicketBoy@May 07 2003,9:39
<font color='#000000'>Wait until TCS starts posting..........  :kungfu:</font>
<font color='#990000'>I don't think I've ever talked to TCS.. :glare:</font>
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top