Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>okay, i have been carpooling with this guy Jason for a while now. Jason has been driving almost everyday now, becuase he has been doing work on his car at school becuase he has auto 1st 2nd and 4th period... i have it 5th. Anyway, my dad decides, oh becuase I don't drive my car, he can... WRONG!!!!
I got into my car the other day with my little sister, I open the door and i was about to PUKE it was so NASTY! he had smoked inside my car, when i told him not too, there was fast food bags on the seats, my mirror hearts where missing and my cd player had been messed with and my sations where all gone....
i can't get the smell out of my car  and it makes me sick to sit in my car for 5 minutes, so now i get rides with Jason, and now my dad has taken over my car.... so now i want to give it to him and buy a car, but i dunno if i want a celica?  ???    help?</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>simple solution..... drive to school..... grab one of those anti smell thigns for your car then give it a good clean, vacuum everything, then clean all the surfaces with plenty of armourall or what ever product you have there, dunno if you can get armourall outside au. jem in the smell thing, i used one in my old car for a few days, was supposed to be "new car smell" instead it smely like jelly beans. was pretty cool. got rid of any lingering smells. my mate had one that did smell like "new car smell" so if you can hunt one that has that smell go for it

i had a smell that lasted about 2 weeks in my car. i gave an aquantience a ride into town, the perfume she was wearing left a lingering smell, was *awesome*  problem was that from the smell it kept making me think "geeze that smells alright" which kept making me think i should give her a bit of a tune. but problem with that, she has an awesome body, really nice personallity, but really average in the face
pitty.

oh well, just drive your car so noone else does.</font>

·
Registered
243 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hey chick, I agree with Toof....drive your car instead of car pooling with this Jason guy.  Give it a good cleaning and get a couple of air freshners to keep in it...under the seats and on the mirror, while at school (if it's not raining) keep your windows cracked a little to let the bad smell out and so the air freshners don't kill you when you get in the car after sitting all day.  Don't give it to your dad, kick him out of it:angry: ...LOL:devil:
Laters chick
Talitha</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts