Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>First of all, what is it with all the car sites having a bunch of naked women sites as links? How biased. Do they not think that chicks dig cars to? Sadly, tc.com is right along in the bandwagon.... Furthermore, Redswans signature graphic is my final inspiration. What we ladies need to do is put a bunch of half naked MEN on our pics. hmph. That'll show 'em.  ;)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Deanna, I'm with you!!! More naked men on the site!  There are lots of girls out there like us who love their cars and are into modding and everything, and as active members of this site we have a right to ogle half naked members of the opposite sex too!  It may be okay for girls to look at girls, but that doesn't mean we don't prefer to look at guys.  C'mon Deanna, time to learn photoshop!!!  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
74 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Guys n Gals,

this is becoming a gender issue. I could be wrong but according to the almighty TLC (the learning channel) everyones default sex is female. A natural inclination, hence the term 'mother nature'. Perhaps the reason for a stronger attraction for half-naked women.
  There's a recent best-selling book, 'the Da Vinci Code' that goes deeper into this issue of female power - highly recommended reading if you're in the shop getting that new exhaust whathaveya installed.
  And while we're at it. It should be 'half-decent' not half naked. We're all born bare-assed the last time I checked!
  I'm voting for more half-decent chicks all the way. It's the curves that we live for. Be it tuning our suspension for it, drifting on it, grinding on it, drooling on it, slappin' it, hittin' it, etc......god bless all those j-los!</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>If u want i can put men in ur sigs lol. just supply me with the pics cuz i sure as hell am not gonna go searchin. And no, dont bless the j-lo's, she bothers me... flame me all u want, but shes just, eh... not my style.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#FF0000'>Beyonce.. yeah.. you're still one weird cookie.  :eek:o:

Mr Black-awww! You can be our gay friend! *lmao* Meryem and I are working on finding some guy pics so we'll let ya know soon.
Thanks!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Castro: mmmmmm yummy!

Topless:  Yeah yeah yeah, whatever

Black:  Well I guess you're not a booty man then... but everyone has their opinion.  Sometimes she does get annoying though... I know what you mean.  Thanks for the offer to help with the photochopping though!
 We'll be sure to hit you up for some help if we need it!

Jani:  Thanks for the links hun!

Luv:  I'm thinking Vin and Brad on my car, what do you think?  :cool:</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Eh, i like buns just fine, hers just dont do for me what everyone thinks they do for them hehe.</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>I will not promote this idea. I think the chick on swans hood looks dirty so if you do it u have to use a dirty looking guy</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<font color='#FF0000'>yeah thats true.

I'll make sure the guy in my pic is glistening with sweat...  ;)</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>that guy is gonna be me
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font color='#FF0000'>Nemesis-hmmm... ooookay. I'll put your pic on my signature and you can put my pic on your sig. deal?

umm no.  ;)  :D</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>lol i will put your naked body on my car, would be nice to have a pic like that of a fellow celica owner (thats a chick) laying half naked on my car
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Jhull: dirty as in covered-in-mud dirty or just looking-nasty dirty?   :grin:

Nemesis and Luv:  LMFAO  :laugh:  I'm being VERY entertained here!  And those are pics that would be great to see!  Hey if they do become sigs then everyone will get a peek
</font>

1 - 20 of 39 Posts