Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Who would win in a fight, Jean Claude Van Damme or Sly Stalone? And why?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Where did this come from??   ???  I think it'd be a pretty close match... close enough that they'd kill each other and there woul be no winner..  :D Actually I really like Stallone, but I think maybe van Damme would pull through in the end... all those asian martial arts you know.  :kungfu:</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i think van damme in real life because i dont know if stallone knows any real methods of fighting. if it were rambo or rocky though it might be different</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Actually know that I think about it..You crazy american..
I remember Stalone in Jack Carter..damn that would be a good fight.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#000000'>Yeah that's what I'm talking about!

I would love to see those two pummel the hell out of each other.  I think Stalone has the heart of a champion in him, but Van Damme is younger...

Did anyone know Stalone wrote Rocky?  It's how he got his start in acting</font>

·
Registered
102 Posts
<font color='#000000'>STALONE! C'MON Cliff hanger! He'd probably push Van Damme off a cliff and he'd get impaled on a stalactite.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Yeah MrJ, you should have specified in which context they were gonna fight, in real life van Damme would kill Stallone, but in movie role context, it would be a close one.

btw, I really recommend Stallone's movie "Oscar", it's an older movie and its the only stallone movie with no bloodshed i think.  It's a really funny comedy! Marisa Tomei is in it too and Mark Curry too...</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Originally posted by Meryem13@June 25 2003,7:47
<font color='#000000'>Yeah MrJ, you should have specified in which context they were gonna fight, in real life van Damme would kill Stallone, but in movie role context, it would be a close one.

btw, I really recommend Stallone's movie "Oscar", it's an older movie and its the only stallone movie with no bloodshed i think.  It's a really funny comedy! Marisa Tomei is in it too and Mark Curry too...</font>
<font color='#000080'>Nah hunny... now you are completely missing the point of a Boy Movie.. it must include blood shed to get guys to watch it without crying and whining like little school girls</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#000000'>I cried at Braveheart and Gladiator and those were bloodbaths!</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@June 26 2003,8:27
<font color='#000000'>I cried at Braveheart and Gladiator and those were bloodbaths!</font>
<font color='#000080'>thank you for making my point for me... boy movies must include death and destuction to get their attention  

(I know it is a huge stereotype but let's see how many of our guys try and dissprove the theory... it's funny
)</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#000000'>I'll watch anything

Pron for example, no death, no destruction</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#000000'>back to the fught. van damme does not know how to fight in real life. in an interview he said its all dancing moves that he does but interprets it to fighting. and stallone would win even if van damme could really fight. remember rocky. he beat the sh!t out of that russian, mr t, and even hulk hogan!! the man is a machine.  :D</font>

1 - 20 of 33 Posts