Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>This is the third person I know to die in 2 weeks.  Not only a friend this time, he is family to me, my boyfriend's brother.  The nicest guy you could ever meet, not an enemy in the world.  Tears are running from my eyes just thinking that I won't get to see him again, just last week at Easter we were spending time together... Just goes to show, all the gear and knowledge in the world isn't enough sometimes...  

AJ RIP

http://www.nj.com/news....340.xml</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>sorry to hear about ur loss, keep ur head high. we can learn from other peoples mistakes. im sure he wouldnt want you to go throught what he did. hes in a better place, hang in there for us.</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Sorry to hear that CelicaChick, my sympathys are with you guys.  Just be careful when riding....
 :down:</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Originally posted by 4th-gen GT-S@April 30 2003,12:45
<font color='#000000'>Sorry to hear that CelicaChick, my sympathys are with you guys.  Just be careful when riding....
 :down:</font>
<font color='#990000'>:down:  Very Careful..</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#000000'>Ok, this has been the absolute worst thing I've had to go through in a very long time  :down: I had the wake yesterday, funeral today... then we went to the accident scene to put some flowers, still about 20 feet of blood  :down: Only 40 mph, full gear (body suit, helmet, gloves, and boots).. still didn't save him..  I've had an average of 3 hours sleep a night all week, and long, long days.  Please, anyone who rides, be careful... Andrew was one of the best riders I know of, and this is some kind of freak accident.  If it could happen to him, it could happen to anyone.</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts