<font color='#810541'>it doesnt look all that bad  ;)  :D</font>

·
Registered
203 Posts
<font color='#000000'>It Kinda looks like a shoping cart LOL  :p</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>why bother trying to pimp out a sunfire???
thats as bad as trying to pimp out a neon, or a cavilier or something (not trying to offend anyone) but i hate all those cars, if u can go buy a new car for the book value of a good 5 or 6th gen celi, then its ####. and its cheap because its ####, not because its on sale or you found some special.
dont get me started on this topic, i seem to get caugh in this topic with a lot of people</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>You tell 'em!!!  Why bother?  My best friends bf has a Dodge Neon that he's pimped out.  When my friend told me I was like, a what??  I guess it looks okay, but there's something not quite right, you know what I mean?  She has a gold (yuck) Cavalier that she only has cuz her parents bought it for her when she graduated highschool a few years ago and she hated it cuz she couldn't really do anything do it...  At least with black or silver or red there may be something to work with, but we always joke about her "granny car" LOL

What REALLY sucked is that they got her a totally base model with NO extras, only keyless entry.  No power windows, no cd player, no spoiler, nothing... then they go and get her little sister the highest model with everything!  That was a blow to the gut.  

She got tints and that helped a bit, and then she got a head unit that got stolen and then a slamming system with a new head unit and THAT got stolen too.  She thinks her car is jinxed and isn't putting anymore money in it... she can't wait to get something better!

Here I am  blabbering again... I am WAAAAAAAY to hyper tonight, excuse the weird posts!
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Yeah.  The first time was just a head unit and she went to a concert with a friend and they were late, she forgot to take the face plate off and it got taken.  The second time, she had her new headunit, 2 10's and a 400 watt amp... she was at work and usually goes and check on it occaionally.  Well she was really busy that day and didn't get to check it, and since she was at work she just put the face plate in the glove box... she comes out a little later and her locks were smashed, her trunk smashed in, her dash ripped apart...  Her alarm went off but it was a factory one and it sucked... you could barely hear it.  Celi stock alarms are SO much better.  When the cop came to take a report he made her set her alarm off, and then LAUGHED at her... he was like that wouldn't scare a mouse away!  So now she won't buy anything else... she had her stock radio put back, but the just got a cd changer for the trunk cuz her stock radio doesn't play cd's (damn cheap parents).  She figured there no one would see it or try to take it.  But no more mods, her car is jinxed and she's afraid anything else she gets will be lifted too.
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#990000'>She should like get her car lowered and see if they try to take the springs..haha
 That's funny how the cop laughed at her
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>LMAO that would be funny if they stole the springs!  
We think the guys that took her stuff didn't really know what they were doing... there were a bunch of wires hanging down from under her steering wheel so we think they tried to hot wire it... then they CUT all the cables that hooked the sub and amp and headunit up... those are expensive cables!  Anyone with half a brain would have taken them too...</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#990000'>Yea..I recently traded some of my stuff for some guys subs n wires..and I got like 60$ worth of wiring
</font>

1 - 20 of 25 Posts