Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#0000FF'>I was on my way to school when I saw my 2 buddies driving away from school, toward a street we race down sometimes. One was in a 3rd gen Eclipse GS 5 speed, and the other was in a newer Neon ES Auto (ATX). Well, I pulled up behind the neon and they were doing about 15 mph, so I figured they were gonna go from a roll. Well, as soon as they took off, I was right behind them, and I coulda gone faster! But, like I said, my bud was in front of me. Once the eclipse pulled on the neon, my other friend, who we had no idea was there, FLEW by in is 87 Buick Century. On the way back, me and the Buick ran. He took off early, but I think heda beat me anyways. Anyhoo, my car isn't that fast, theres no reason I should be racing it now, but hell, its still fun
</font>

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#0000FF'>Spoken like a true gentle...woman    :) Yea, there were a few cars in the oncoming lane, I'll be honest, but it was about 6:30 in the AM on a light traffic all day road. Im gonna start hittin the tracks when spring pops its head out.</font>

·
Registered
12 Posts
<font color='#000000'>when the law gets involved its never fun. All the people that i know that race on streets, race on streets because the track is too expensive or too far away.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hehehe I forgot that they put #'s in place of swear words, I had to do an edit  :blush:  Such a foul mouth on me  :upside:

I just discovered where the track in my area is so I'll be heading there when it opens as well
 But it's always nice to have a little sprint on the open riad when some other driver revs his engine at you
 Totally different adrenaline rush.  BUT always being safe and aware of your suroundings.  I know how I feel and how the car handles, if I don't feel comfortable with something then f*ck that, I'd rather keep me and my car on one piece, thank you very much.
</font>

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#0000FF'>Same here. It was raining one night, and I was on my way to work, and some dude in a Sonata reved at me. So I reved back, why not, right? ???.... He took off flyin (after some squealin action) and not even a heart beat went by and I saw cherries on my rear view mirror. After retrieving my genitals from the glove compartment, I did the speed limit the rest of the day. Like Meryem said, it is an adrenaline rush, but, no matter who you are or how much fun it is, street racing is a bad habit.   BTW, the Century I was talkin about now has only a cat, and the rest piping. That thing is comparable to a T.A. or Camaro with the low rumble of the exhaust.</font>

·
Registered
298 Posts
Im an a-hole what can i say lol j/k, i decided to bring back the very last topic in the off topic section, maybe to revive a lost cause..hahahahahahaha
chris

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I didn't even ntoice that

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
expensive cars dont really count...since usually the people dont want to risk racing them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts