Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>I can't remember any times or who won what, but I got some pretty pics!!  :grin:  hahaha. Just thought you guys would like to have a look... However, I do remember the pro street cars got in the 6's.  And yes, the Mustang Mach1 beat the corvette. Oh yeah, and someones truck caught on fire... Poor guy just sat there too. Luckily a fire extinguisher took care of it.

I had a blast talkin so much sh*t about Mustangs and how great our little four bangers really are. I just sat in the middle of a group of guiys and ran my mouth. mwahahaha! I forgot who said it on this site, but someone said Mustangs look like shoeboxes. Yeah, they LOVED that one.  :D</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Yea, u dont see too many celi's on the track.... its sad... Soon i say... soon... i will change that out here in cali hehe.</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Ur movin to cali? lol</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Hellz yea!</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>lol, i think she meant she would call us!! me n castro, castro at least lol.</font>

·
Registered
425 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i wanna move to cali.. arent there are like a buh-jillion castros down there.. i got an uncle who lives down there.. i get outta school next week too.. hmm ROADTRIP !! anyone know the direct line for the ghostbusters.. because apparently theyre the ones to call when heading to california.. hahah</font>

·
Registered
86 Posts
<font color='#810541'>aah.. sweet California.. i've never been to US, but the first place i'd go to would definitely be California.

I think guys you're lucky for having those race trax, we don't have any here in middle europe, we either go racing on to the airport (secured or not) or just block a street, exactly as in 2fast&furious. But having such a race track is a wonderful thing - you get your times straight away.. and know they are real.

Just don't take it as granted.. you should use it more often!  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>cali isnt all fast and the furious style. the cars arent all cool and sh!t. most of these guys that race have fast cars but fast buckets and ugly peices of sh!t. but the races do get pretty intense. and castro i have been to the races in riverside. its only like 30 minutes away. and your right i WOULD smoke you HAHAHAHAHAHA.</font>

1 - 20 of 63 Posts