Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2002 Celica GT about a month ago and am looking for some help.  First of all, I'm looking for some pics that I could use on my own homepage.  I can only find GTs with no wing, or GTS's.  My car has the wing, sunroof, fog lights...can't find any pics that have all of that!  Also I'd like to do some mods, nothing major though.  I just got rid of a BORING 4 door neon, so I'm VERY excited to be moving up into something sportier, and wanna show it off!  I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me some tips, tricks, suggestions, ANYTHING!
Thanks  

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't know where you could get pictures....but I'll tell u some mods u may want to look into...  If you want it to sound good and turn some heads, put a cold air intake and an exhaust on it....this may get you a little power and will show an improvement in gas mileage.  High performance spark plugs will also help with the gas mileage...bosch platnium +4's, ngk v grove plugs, or accel plugs, but stay away from splitfires, they suck bad.  I'm not really sure what they have for the outside of the new celicas yet....I've left mine basically stock on the outward appearance, but then again, thats because all my cash is under my hood....and in the stereo

Chris
1990 medium ice blue metallic Celica GT w/ JDM engine swap and JDM 5 speed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts