Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hey all I am a newbie here to this forum. I am not new to Toyotas as I have been around them my whole life. My dad is in his 28th year working for toyota in the parts department. I am about to graduate college majoring in auto service and will actually be a tech at the same dealership my dad is parts manager at. I currently have an 88 camry that I am modifying and will soon be starting to build it for the SCCA Production class. For my graduation present my dad is giving me his 81 celica GT. I have wanted this thing for years. It only has 135K on it and it in awesome shape. When I get it I plan on port and polishing the spare head I have along with stage 3 TRD cam, oversize stainless steel valves, mill head surface, 10:1 pistons, MSD 6AL, lightened flywheel and weber carb along with a supra rear end conversion. Then when I get done building the camry for SCCA I am going to build the celica as my drag car and drop in a built up 7mgte in it. Check out my website to see a picture of the celica(under family members car link) and you can also check out my camry pictures and mods and future plans for it. My website url is on my signature.</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts