Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000080'>Just wanted to introduce myself, like Meryem said to...LOL. I couldnt find any place to do it, so figured I'd just post somethign and you guys could kick my butt if I'm wrong..

My name's Amanda, I'm currently living in Winston-Salem, NC, and I drive a 4th Gen Celica ST, 1988. Its Automatic, unfortuneately, but was formerly manual, and has found itself it's last owner. I'm the fifth one and I'm looking to fix it up for show, not so much proformance, although it'll whip the pants off a Honda Civic SI. Yeah, the new ones..

I own TDI, or Team Dangerous Intentions (Usually referred to without the Team, unless it's abbreviated), established here in Winston-Salem in '99 and steadily gathering steam. We currently have members worldwide, so things get interesting. Pictures are also found on our temporary website, until I can get the time and bandwidth to get a more permenant one set up. I love doing fiberglass, occassionally street racing, and DJing for both the carclub and as an assisstant DJ for a few clubs around here when they need help. I'm 20.....female obviously....*looks curious* Dunno what else to put...I do fiberglass work, starting to learn how to do paint and airbrushing, and in the little spare time I have I do artwork(usually ideas for my car or other cars in the group), work on my book(s), and write music/poetry. Anyways....check out the link below, will give you some pics of my car and other cars in the group, as well as some of the plans I have.

http://groups.msn.com/DangerousIntentions/</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>You are definitely posting in the right place Amanda

Everything sounds wonderful, I find it very cool that you are doing fiberglass work, that is something I would have loved to learn to do.  And the painting too!  VERY cool.

The celi sounds good and from the looks of the site you have a lot of interesting ideas, I'm glad you love her and will take good care of her.  You said she used to be a manual, did you get her converted or did a previous owner do that?

Welcome again to the site, and we hope you enjoy yourself!  Good luck with everything  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>hmm, imagine that. I'm not far from Winston-Salem. I was raised just north of Jacksonville, NC right on the coast. You're not far from me! Anyways, welcome to the boards.  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Welcome to the site.  WOOHOO, another person stuck with an automatic.

You know Amanda, I design website for companies.  I did one for Ian, JinxPx Motorsports, but he had to take it down for legal reasons. Anyways, let me know if you are interested. I would love to do one.

http://www.newenglandmedia.net</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts