Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Hopefully and eventually you'll have shirts available fr all generations!

Oh yeah, these shirts are tight too...</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Those look nice

CelicaFan: I'm a professional graphics designer..I'm always working with this type of stuff..If you need any help at all..Just tell me
</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>hey, thanks for the offer...feel free to send anything you'd like to see on a shirt, mug, hat, etc....
I posted this under Graphics, but I don't think many people saw it, so here's a link to that post, which has more info including the size and res. I need them in

http://www.toyotacelicas.com/cgi-bin....17;t=16</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#000080'>I'll tell ya what, after breakfast(1 AM Here, I woke up late
) i'll whip you up a good 2 or 3 designs ok?</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>nice guys, very nice.....
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Hey, Very nice..I'm a hat wearer and that hat looks fine, but I'm sure I could make it more appealing..</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Frosty66@April 30 2003,12:37
<font color='#000000'>Hey, Very nice..I'm a hat wearer and that hat looks fine, but I'm sure I could make it more appealing..</font>
<font color='#000000'>hey, if you want, I can email you the template .PSD that I made for the black hats to account for the Full Bleed & printable area

...just send me a PM w/ your email addy or email me at [email protected] & I'll get it to you....

btw, the black hats do fit nicely. I'm about as picky as you can get when it comes to hats, but I wear the regular logo one all the time...now, of course, I want a reverse one
</font>

1 - 20 of 38 Posts