Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>omg..i found everything i would ever want on there.  anything from the hatchback cover (which mine is broken) to the right side passenger mirror (mine's missing) WHere have i been??

ONe question though, anyone had any experience buying over the net?  The one item from the autobody place had over 533 reviews, and all that i looked at were positive.  Is that the only way to check the seller's integrity or should i trust the "bid with confidence" slogan?</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>Check the reviews and make sure they're mostly positive..I won't buy from anyone usualyl less than 95% positive..Most people do need the business and won't scam..</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>My buddy just ordered a LCD Screen and a DVD player..He got it in 3 nights, from the U.S.(We're in Canada)..Very quick, and everything was perfect
</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty66@June 09 2003,9:56
<font color='#000000'>My buddy just ordered a LCD Screen and a DVD player..He got it in 3 nights, from the U.S.(We're in Canada)..Very quick, and everything was perfect
</font>
<font color='#000000'>that's right, the us is all about productivity.  all i've ever gotten is crap service from canada, eh.  j/k  :D</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts