Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
1994 Toyota Celica GT 2.2L
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Aaron or Aro935. I joined because I was having trouble finding parts for my 94 Celica GT here in Los Angeles. I'm also an owner of a 94 4runner and being a member one of many forum specific sites for such a beauty, fully understand how helpful it can be to join another specific group. I got my Celica in 2018 while serving U.S. Army as a CBRN SPC 74D. It has gotten me through a lot, surprisingly, and didn't know what I've stumbled upon until recently when someone broke into my car. I hope getting to know some of you will be as interesting from my past and current experiences with my two automotive babies.馃榿

Registered
1994 Celica GT Liftback - Turquoise Pearl
Welcome! I'm new here too, always nice to see people still love these cars as much as I do.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! And my god I think it's funny how my current replaced mirror and what I'm currently looking at driver door handle will be the same color as yours! 馃槅

Registered
Thanks for the welcome! And my god I think it's funny how my current replaced mirror and what I'm currently looking at driver door handle will be the same color as yours! 馃槅
Haha, I just looked at your profile picture and spotted the Torquoise mirror, love it! One of the best colors offered for the Celica in my opinion.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha, I just looked at your profile picture and spotted the Torquoise mirror, love it! One of the best colors offered for the Celica in my opinion.
I mean, it does look good but I think I'm attached to my Topaz Metallic. I just need to spend the resources on restoring the paint and to get rid of some minor rust from it's previous owner but of course I'm currently working on other projects that just became priority.

Registered
I mean, it does look good but I think I'm attached to my Topaz Metallic. I just need to spend the resources on restoring the paint and to get rid of some minor rust from it's previous owner but of course I'm currently working on other projects that just became priority.

I'm in the same boat, I am slowly but surely restoring my new to me Celica. I have LOTS of rust and bodywork to go through still but all in hopes of getting her professionally repainted in the coming year.

And Topaz Metallic is a lovely color, I agree.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Finally made the purchase and the seller was nice enough to give me a 10% discount.馃槍

Screenshot (7).png

1 - 7 of 7 Posts