Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>hey, I thought you all might be interested to know that Eastwood Company has a new banner that has been released for advertising, which uses a Celica that you might recognize from the ToyotaCelicas.com Member Pics area

I noticed that most of their advertising contained pictures of classic or muscle cars, which doesn't communicate well with owners of Import cars, a corner of the market they're trying gain recognition in.

Here's the banner:

Please click on it when you see it in the rotation at the top to help show your support & to see what they have to offer! You may want to capitalize on on their special offers, such as free shipping, or a free t-shirt, whatever the case may be

[EDIT]
Added banner.
-E
[/EDIT]</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>
Originally posted by CelicaFan@May 07 2003,6:12
^^ Added banner. ^^

what do you think?  

2 free decals to the first person to reply w/ the name of who that Celica belongs to...
Stu Frazer! Will you really send me decals? That would be sweet
If so post here and ill reply with my information:

Picture used!</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
<font color='#990000'>That's perfectly fine CF
How long do you think they will take..

Thanks Frosty66, your message "Address Info" has been sent to CelicaFan. They will now be informed that they have a new message.

Can you ship to Canada? And also if you need any other information besides that..Message me or post here with what you need!</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts