Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hey has any one raced an srt-4 yet. my friend just got one and he has been wanting to race me. my other friend raced him and said he got his ass handed to him by the neon.</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font color='#000000'>whats this world comming to when a freakin neon's scaring celica owners.... :upside:  :angry:  :ghost:</font>

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>i decided to go ahead and race the srt-4 today. i lost but not by alot if i woulda had a supercharger i woulda killed it so if any has a hooked up celica go ahead. whats this about the 2005 gt-4</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Originally posted by Blazini@Sep. 02 2003,4:38
<font color='#000000'>You know what we need... The 2005 toyta celica gt-4</font>
<font color='#000000'>ya right i see that happening real soon.

toyota is too busy developing the next in it's huge line of worthless suv's
</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Yeah no kidding. Toyota's really getting gay in there old age..How can you make a new mr-2 and barely have 150 hp...Althou i did here about a turbo option comming soon...who knows it'll probably be 40,000  :devil:  :eek:o:  :angry:</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>Dont worry about it Toyota will be unveiling the new supra at the tokyo auto show later this year. but a new gt four would be great. all wheel drive turbo charged engine. itll be competition for the srt 4, sti, evo and thats pretty much all the fast compact cars out there oh yeah and the audi a4 1.8t sorry if i forgot some.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>you guys don't know fast
</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>however i do say that the srt4 is the best bang for your buck.
it is faster than the evo and like what $8k less. it does pissime
off that toyota isn't doing anything about this. but i think the suv phase is about phased out.
???
any other takes on this?</font>

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
damnit this thread is 2 years old.

an srt4 will beat the hell out of any stock 3sgte celica

·
Registered
644 Posts
Now...

I think the 2004 and 2005 SRT-4s were a lot nicer than the earlier ones. And faster.

I do find it a bit worrisome that a 2003 thread is talking about the new supra...

...And it still hasn't happened...

·
Registered
192 Posts
and to add to that ^^^, the celica is in its last days...with no 04/05 gt-4.
as for the SUV, there done, but now there working on trucks, so in about 5 years they will strat developing an other sport car...an boy i cant wait untill then

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
some lady in the parking lot @ work backed into a shopping cart in her SUV, which i had accidentaly placed half behind her when i was alerted that a car was on fire in the parking lot, and went to see if there was anyone inside, sounds dramaish, dont it

well the point of this is...she started yelling that there was a small scratch in her SUV...wtf, isnt that what suv's are for?...sure, i want to baby cars as much as i can...but...what the hell is the practically of an suv nowadays? but...i guess i cant complain since i just remembered my dad has a hummer :p

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
RAV4 AWD drive chassis + 7th gen body + Fourth Gen 3SGTE = 2005 Celica GT-4

get to work Toyota!!!!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
sorry dude, but its now the 2006 model year. so i cant see anybody building any 2005 anythings. the celica is gone, it may be back again some day, but for now its gone

1 - 20 of 31 Posts