Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#990000'>I need a few things for my car since SOMEONE decided to back out of a deal we had already made...Here are the items:

Clear Corners
Headlight Trim Piece
3 Piece Taillights for Hatchback</font>

·
Registered
51 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Im guessing these parts are for a 90-93 celica?  Are you looking for new or good condition?  If youre willing to take used, I could furnish some good parts from the junkyard.  I have looked for similar parts for my celica and there are some good ones in the junkyard.  LMK</font>

·
Registered
51 Posts
<font color='#000000'>By headlight trim piece, do you mean the carbon fiber strip on the tip of each, or something else?  And the tailights, im guessing you mean both lights and the center piece.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Hey I can't be depended on to find EVERYTHING Frosty!  I look and when I find stuff I'll tell you for sure... though of course other 5th genners will be able to help you out more since they're looking for the same pieces
 Looks like Periculum will be helping you out though
Haven't seen you online much anymore, have you been busy lately?</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font color='#990000'>I've seem to have lost contact with Peri..Anyone else have an eyebrow/headlight trim piece? Passenger side only..</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts