Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Hey i have this celica pictured here it has airride and about 15000 worth of mods i am wanting to change wheels to 20 inch spinners what does everyone think

just please let me know thanks</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<font color='#000000'>sorry it wouldn't let me put everything in i was wanting to put 20inch spinners on it i was just wondering what everyones opinion was it has airride 7 tvs 4 12's about 15000 in mods i just was wondering what everyone thought if they would stay with the look of the car</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>WOW!  Nice celica!

Spinners used to be so cool and now everyone and their grandma has them, especially those hubcap kits!!!  They've become so ricey...

I think a pair of nice gunmetal or hyper black rims would look a LOT sweeter with your car, you can get em as 20's of course
</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font color='#000000'>Yeah thats what i have been told but the only other wheels that i have found that i like are the 20" alt wheels with the black lip but i don't know thanks for all the opinions and i also still have a set of 18" chrome mondera pyrus for sale thanks</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>I think the whole car is kinda fugly.  If i were you....i would lose the flame graphix (maybe some different graphix in a lighter color so they stand out more).....complete the kit (minus the big ironing board looking wang,  go completely wingless..i think it looks sweet)....no spinners (its a sports car not an SUV) just maybe some nice 18'' racing rims and maybe some minimal powder coating or painting (very minimal,  maybe just some accents in the spokes).  That would look sweet.  But thats just my opinion.  Thats what you asked for.</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font color='#FF0000'>Who is mr black.....and how and why does he have the same sig as me?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Big J:  Mr Black hasn't posted on this thread yet.. he's posted a few time is a few other places, like Off Topic.  His sig was similar to yours, now it's a bit different... bit still a bit similar.  He has a red 5th gen on a black backround with a grid and a pic of Josie Maran on it

Jhull:  You can't see either of their sigs?  Can you see mine??</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts