Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a few parts for my Celica GT-S:

1.Sun Visor --- Left (driver's) side, light grey color, clean, not binding when rotating up and down.
2.Cruse Control Cable Bracket --- There are two brackets, I need the bracket that is bolted to the engine lifting hook on the cylinder head closest to the number one cylinder. ( It is on the left of the cylinder head, if viewed from front.)
3. Rubber Dust And Moisture Cover Over The Headlight Adjustment Thumb Turn Screw--- This part is located under the
headlight assembly, behind the bumper, and reached through the access area in the sheet metal under the car in
front of the front wheels, and behind the bumper. This rubber cover is about four inches long, 1 1/2 inch diameter.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Those shouldn't be too difficult to find. Have you tried any online stores like Rock Auto? Google search and you will get a few hits. If all else fails these places will have your parts but shipping from over seas is pricey. You might even try your local Toyota dealer. Go to their parts department with your vin and model number...inside drivers door jamb... and they can look up part numbers to help your search.
Genuine Japanese Car Part Imports - Amayama

Megazip had a spring that I need for my transaxle that I could not find in USA. $7 for the spring, $49. for shipping :rolleyes: o_O:unsure: You'll find 'em, just takes some time. Good luck.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just got a mail from megazip....my spring is not available....back to square one.:(
I suspected that but they do have mega parts for your Celica.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your response. Rock Auto does not have any of the parts I'm looking for and the Toyota dealer tells me that they don't stock any parts for 1990 vehicles. I'm sure that I'll only find what I'm looking for from fifth generation Celicas in salvage yards, but not many salvage yards still have any 30 year old vehicles in their inventory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts