Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>hey.i just got me a 93gt 2.2 convertable,and i cant find any intakes for it,nor nice looking body kits.i really want to add some more power to my car.if anybody has any easy ways to boost some power please let me know.drop me an email if you have any information please...</font>

·
Registered
74 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Toyocel,

I guess we're in the same boat. I bought a '93 convertible on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....=15288.

'wanted to add some go on it too but as we now know, there ain't much choice out there. The convertible is not only flexy but also heavier than other versions. I'm putting KYB-GR2's shocks plus Eibach lowering springs on it this week. Maybe some braces and sway bars later to stiffen the ride more. Also at this time, I'm still deciding what wheels to get. I'm going one addition at a time.

After seatin'/searchin', I'm going for a Weapon-r intake and muffler. Prolly a next level tri-phase module. 'Jhull' (da man of knowledge) has an ECU piggy-back system w/c is still beyond my skills at this point. You can page him w/in the forum. I've learned a lot from the posts in here.

I have no plans of racing the car. I only drive it on the weekends for theraphy. But for influence, I'm curious of the mods you'll make. Keep me posted , yo.</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font color='#000000'>hey your car sounds like it is going to look nice with all the mods. as far as my car it is still running stock. i went to my local performance part store and they are gonna build me a custom intake for my car,since it is difficult to find one. pretty soon im going to order a 1997 supra spoiler for it.and im still looking for wheels.as far body kits.still no luck,send me pics of your car once it is modified.keep me posted</font>

·
Registered
74 Posts
<font color='#000000'>t..cel,

Once I get the wheels, it's about the only thing that changes the look from being stock. There's a bunch of pictures in that ebay link above. In time, it should be slightly lower also b/c of the springs.

No offense to the former owner but he/she disgraced the interior a bit. There were exposed RCA cables, cracked panels, missing plastic parts and too much neon when I got the car.To date, I've pimped the interior a bit - carbon dash kit, Razo pedals and shifter and other stuff, a tekniq snap-off steering wheel. 'don't wanna do too much since the car is not garaged. No body kits either - I like it clean & simple besides there's tons of craters here in NYC.

So, what color is your car? What wheels are you getting?</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color='#000000'>yea i saw your car in the link.i wish my car was black. my car is red. it is also an automatic,i guess that is the downfall. i havent looked at wheels yet.it is kinda hard to get a bunch of things at one time because i am only 17 and i busted my ass to get my car. my interior is superb.very clean. i am missing the knob that controls the level of the ac/heater.but i guess that is ok. also my top is a little damaged.but it is not really noticeable.i will post pictures soon</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts