Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000080'>Hey everyone, I've got a doozey for ya!  I am looking to return my 2000 GTS intake to stock, and am willing to trade the Injen cai it currently has for a good stock intake (I know it's crazy!).  If there is anyone out there who would like the trade, or knows where I can find a stock intake for cheap, PLEASE let me know!  The cai is still in working condition, no problems, I am simply returning it to stock for personal preference.  Since I did not pay for the cai, I don't care to make any profit, and am willing to part with it for what I need.  It was installed around 2001-2002, and I also have a bypass valve for it if anyone wants it.  Thanks for all your help!!! :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000080'>Thanks!
</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color='#000080'>Thanks, but I'm straight now.  Apparently, it wasn't the computer but the maf sensor that was causing a problem, so I don't seem to need anything right now.
</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<font color='#000080'>Yep.  I knew the cai was not the problem, but that the computer was rejecting it for some reason.  The Toyota people were not helping at all, and everyone I spoke with said replace it with stock, and that it would fix it, but that is expensive, and the stock intakes are hard to find.  Finally, someone suggested replacing the maf, and it worked.  Personally, I have no preference with or w/o the cai, so I was willing to do whatever to make the car run correctly, so I was willing to give it up if that is what it would take.  Sorry to waste the time with the earlier bulletin  :sleepy: , but thank you for the interest in helping me!</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>heh. are you looking for a stock intake for a gt-s?

I have one.

Guess I should have said that a long time ago...  :upside:</font>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font color='#000080'>Thanks anyway! :laugh:</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts