Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this friday march 1st around 9:50 pm-10:00 pm place on university state the 2nd light before u get to the bride that goes over the train tracks going towards the 210 fwy. i had my first race ever against a complete stranger( have raced my freinds a few times). i saw the guy aproaching next to me rather quickly.( him driving a honda what seemed to look like a new honda accord model or new civic couldnt really tell but it was blue with HID's.) so im like hmm maybe i should speed up i wouldnt want a honda passing me. so i did cuz he was so i floored it and i was getting the pull on him untill we were going up the bridge. still was stepping on it while reaching the top of the bridge but taking caution that their might be a redlight and traffic ahead. green light all the way and no traffic to be seen. the guy merges into my lane so i merge to the right lane and relying on downhill speed to catch up before reaching the light because it then merges into one. **** it passed the light was next to him and running out of lane so i kept going. guy starts to brake then i take my chance and go for the cut off. i was so concentrated on the foe and the race that i did not notice why he was braking. fucken semi-trailer in front shitt couldnt see it because it didnt have its cargo and without that their taillights and side markers arent really noticeable ( fucken turned into muscoy no dam sidewalks and dark) somehow i realize that **** was infront of me going 80-90mph with 4-5 cars lenths infront of me and i braked hard downshifted that mofo. my car served for a car lenth distance. managed to slow down and i decided to take a turn into blake street probably was down into 2nd gear going 25-30 mpg. what an adrenaline rush haha **** got home and all i smelled was rubber and brakes.

dude who ever you are if you come to csusb or if anyone from csusb knows you. all i wana say is good race although u had the advantage going up against a (ST-184) witch is 23yr old lol. im thinking you had a v6 under the hood but couldnt really tell maybe u had an SI civic and yeah my car is heavy for a compact 4in engine jaja. if ur from school comment on it ill shoot u a msg i want to know what you thought about it. i should have gone straight i think i would have managed to stop. i wanted to give u a dumbs up B)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i posted in my schools confessions fb page to see if that guy went to my school. anyways the race was located in san bernardino, ca for those of you familiar with the area were it took place can probably picture it a bit better lol

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
The other day i races a honda crx the other day of the line. Nd we wer close neck to neck. Then i passed him on 4th gear. Like a car hen turned on my hazard lights. Lol. Then he pased me. Nd i sloed down to 45. After going 90 lol. Then he slows down nd says 45 of 3rd. Nd i was na 35 of 2nd. So we down shifted. Nd went for it again. After he hpnked 3 times. Nd i left him again. Lol then i slowed down. Made a right turn. Haha good day. And goo adrenaline run.

·
Registered
512 Posts
i raced an older eclispe the other day. it was a 99 model. it smoked my ass... it was turbo'd and that mofo left me in the dust . it was bad ass tho cause he kept messing with me. it was fun. it was a nice suped up car. nice body kit and stuff. i pulled over to talk to him... and me being basicly a midget... at 5'4 am pretty confertable in my car... this dude gets out and i swear is 7' tall. i ask and he says hes 6'9 his seat was all the way back and idek how the **** fit in there.... sorry for getting side tracked lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
I out ran a dodge charger state tropper, a few years ago with my 1990 celica stx, all stock the sun of a hoe was redlinin to get away at 140mph i topped that car out then water pump blew up a week later hahah. good times

·
Registered
731 Posts
sh** just yesterday i ran away from 5-0 radar gun lol lol.... was on fast lane doing ~100 then ma crew in car tells me exit up ahead so i slide thru all lanes to the left n BAAMM cop underneath bridge :( FK!! damm van didn't lemme see there was a cop there.... so i said fk it.. took ma exit n saw the blue & red lights a distance away.. took streets n keep looking for big vehicles to hide me lol... ma crew in back seat was keeping an eye out.. hahahahaha.. even ma girl panick too... meet @ home town buffet with friends parked ma GT n told frined to park his SUV behind ma GT n act as if hes lost or asking for directions.. damm cop went in parking lot ..im like FK!!... switch sweaters n put a hat on..(gud thing i parked GT in front of buffet n i had to big vehicles on each side....so cop passes a few times around n i had ma back to him... on ma friends SUV passenger side.. n after a few minutes he left.... ma girl was freaked out LOL... i was like fk it.. my crew was all shaky lol lol...
After a few minutes we all went inside n ate...gud thing i was running late n everyone else was there waiting for their Supervisor( ME) LOL so that they could block me

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice bro you made it out of that one u really did bust a mission

·
Registered
381 Posts
psh i could have done that with my eyes closed,playing Lenard Skinard FREE BIRD all the way and wouldnt catch me, why? cause im the Magic man...Now you see me...now you dont.. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
I raced a lotus on my bike going 130. It was scary as heck lol
OMG hahaha, that is scary...

I'm a major Puss when it comes to racing... I don't think i've ever driven past 100 MPH (and not in my celica) and it was scary... I usually go 60-80 on the highway and I never take off fast... Love my baby too much to ever hurt her Celica <3

·
Super Moderator
2,816 Posts
I remember my first race. So this guy in a Charger pulls up behind me in a one lane road and rides my ass. Well, person in front of me makes a right turn, so I slowed down. Charger gets impatient and blasts past me to a ree light. Well at the light, its a left hand turn that turns into two left turn lanes. He's in the right most lane, me left most. I look him over, just a basic charger body with those stupid hood pins. I revved him, he revved back. The light was about to change so I just smoked him out lol. Our light changed and within seconds he was far behind me. I go into my turn lane to go home and he comes up behind me and nearly clips me. Talk about a sore loser. I don't think he was expecting this old 80's car to smoke him like that lol.

BTW, I dislike the chargers. Too heavy. Our police force drives them with a couple crown vics. If I was a cop, I'd prefer the crown Vic tbh.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol wth really deam sigh i feel like my 5th gen too heavy for racing lol

·
Super Moderator
2,816 Posts
4th and 5th gens weigh the same, give or take a few pounds. I do feel heavier then my parents Honda accord, but I do feel pretty light. Granted I'm comparing from what I've driven, which is a 97 accord, 97 cavalier, 02 ram, and a Prius. I felt the cavalier and Prius were way heavier then my car. But then again, as Prius is a snail lol

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
but i think the gts 4th gen got a better deal with a 3s-ge dough :/ dam the 5s-fe not good for drag lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts