Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 10years in the garage I started this project to restore My Celica GT4. There are so many things to do attached are a few pics 10 years ago and now. Can any one tell me what best breaking system with good price i should do. Should I fix the original one or change it. Please tell me what you think oi should do to it. I all ready changing the wheels to
17 inch OZ Rally. I need real bumper and windscreen if some one has for sale. As you see the bottom image I started to remove the fiber at the bottom front bumper , side skirts and any extra fiber installed with silicone that's a nightmare to remove with out damaging the body

Looking forward for your help and ideas

·
Registered
15 Posts
SUPER RED! : )

I'd recommend re-establish baseline first. Get it sound automotive-wise--belts, fluids, hoses, rubber, seals (it's been sitting for 10 years). Take it to two different mechanics that you feel you might be able to trust and have them do an overall inspection, then compare what they say and decide what you want to do about what they say. Get the windscreen replaced like you say. Then body work. Then think about improvements.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Thanks all for you ideas, I am looking to change the brakes and suspensions. The brakes just the disks and pads and suspensions all. What should i get as there are a lot of chooses. Suspensions I would like them to be strong.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts